Skip to main content

How to Contact Ric Richardson

Thanks for visiting Ric's site. Please remember the following when trying to contact him. Ric IS happy to talk to journalists and event organisers. Ric is NOT an investor. He does invest in his own inventions but does not, as a rule, invest in projects that he is not actively involved in or utilises one of his inventions. Ric is NOT currently doing probono work. He has a backlog he is working on but has a full-time responsibility for Haventec and his other projects.

For desperate help with probono work or if you have done work with Ric in the past please contact his personal assistant Lara Alberd at:  lara.alberd@r2labs.com

Ric does NOT use Skype. He IS on WhatsApp for international calls. He uses FaceTime and Hangouts for video conferencing.

Comments

  1. Hello Mr Richardson,

    My name is Jeff I am 35 years old and have had an interest in many thing in life and always wondered how and why they work. In this time researching various products and structures I wondered why this or that wasn't done or built and found out that some things just don't exist yet.

    Over the past few years I drew up sketches and with my basic to general knowledge of physics, chemistry and business understand they work that they are viable and would improve certain aspects of life and environment.

    What I don't know or have confidence or understanding with is patents, I don't have other inventor contacts.

    I am not and will not be asking for finance that is not what I am after. What I would like is to associate with others in the industry of invention, production and marketing and to pick myself up using your/their guidance.

    I have product ideas ranging from stationary, clothing/electronic integration, renewable energy including solar, wind, thermal and hydro, Aviation upgrades including but not limited to drag reduction skin, power plant reconfiguration, de-icing and rotor configuration.

    These are only what I can remember off the top of my head. I know they do not exist because i have a very good understanding of these things as they have been a life long interest.

    It would be great to find people to work with as some of these are large scale projects and contacts with design, prototyping and patent experience or a workspace are what will get some of these things going.

    I don't want them to go to waste and I know some of these will impress anyone who give me some time to explain them and where they can be marketed.

    If you or any of your associates could find the time to help me with these it would mean so much as i would like to one day have my own place to live and my own car. I have some savings which I have set aside for patent costs and only require guidance and direction.

    happy to share any profits from successful items with those who assist.

    I can be contacted by email at zoomzone@hotmail.com

    Regards Jeff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contribute. Comments are moderated for fairness and language.

Real Time Web Analytics