Skip to main content

Wonderful Feedback on Good Weekend article

ScreenClip(40)

Wow what a title… I suppose with a headline like that I should expect to be brought back to earth with some hassling about my weight.

Surprisingly, many of my friends and readers commented that the article was really inspiring despite the digs about my size. So far I have received about a hundred emails, most of whom are fellow inventors looking for a little support or advice.

If you missed the article there seems to be no place on the web where the article was published digitally so for those of you who weren’t able to pickup a physical copy I have done a PDF of it and it is available here to download.

That photo was taken near our home at a place I actually do use for brainstorming… lovely fig trees and a lovely grassy area to have a play with Max between mind grinds.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contribute. Comments are moderated for fairness and language.

Real Time Web Analytics